With the help of my son (who desperately wanted to be a part of this particular portion of DPA), I created The Quick 11 as a way to get to know the amazing people in our community; an interesting way to put some info and faces to those awesome folks.
If you would like to be featured or know someone who should be featured please let me know. You can also copy and paste these questions then email them to me, along with a picture of your choice (it could be a picture of you or something/one you love!).
And, should you decide to participate, please only answer the questions you feel comfortable answering.
- Who are you? Please, introduce yourself.
Feel free to share your social media info so we know where to find you.
- T1D diagnosis date:
- How did you feel about your T1D diagnosis? If you do not remember, perhaps, friends or loved ones could share their feelings.
- What mental illness(es) were you diagnosed with and when?
- What is your management routine for T1D (pump, MDI, etc.) and how do you manage your mental health?
- Share with us the best book you have ever read. Why should we read it?
- Do you have a favourite song or a song that inspires you?
- Have you ever suffered DKA?
- If you were offered a FREE cure for either your T1D, mental illness(es) or both, would you take it? Why or why not?
- What is the most unique gift you have ever given someone?
- Time for a shout out! Who inspires you?
Don’t forget to subscribe to Dead Pancreas Anxiety so you never miss a post or the chance to read some fabulous person’s answers to The Quick 11.